First, its very colorful, on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper, though if I had board stock, it would be on that and much bigger. It’s posted next to my sink where I brush my teeth and I can see it every time I enter or leave my cell. I left a few blank spaces in case I decide to add a goal, or vision. The idea is that I will ingrain them so much in my thoughts I will naturally complete them and do the work necessary.
I have on it the following goals for 2019
1. Begin Hormones
2. Get 100k page views for lgbtqprisonsupport.com
3. Get lgbtqprisonsupport.com its own Facebook and Twitter account
4. Get 1 new visitor (for coming to see me)
5. Complete my Web Development course with a 3.9 GPA or higher
6, Complete the Strategic Relationship Pathway for Toastmasters, (lots of speeches!)
7. Read 25 books
8. Create and maintain an accountability log to document moments of change or impactful moments for me.
My challenge is this, do your own vision boards and put it up somewhere where you see it everyday then send a pic of it!
Up for it?
Subscribe, Follow, Interact, Comment and change YOUR community.
Jeff, aka Ruthie Utnage