Thanks/Praise to God
TIER REP MEETING WITH JPAY 2-18-2016:
• Offenders must log on once a month so their device will not lock up.
• This is a security feature to ensure the JP device is still being used by the correct person.
• Photos attached to emails delete even if even they are moved to the photo album.
• JPay is currently working on this issue.
• If music is paused for more than a few minutes, the JPay5 makes a ticking sound.
• JPay will research to see if it is a notification that the device is still on or if it just a bug in the system.
• Does the JP5 have the ability to send pictures to multiple people at one time.
• Not at this time.
• Some offenders are having issues with their JP4 after the JP5 was implemented.
They are finding it difficult to get attachments, ect.
• The JP4 & JP5 are working on the same network with conflicting technology.
When one system is fixed it may affect the other.
• Can money be transferred from the media account to pay on the phone account?
• No, as these are 2 separate companies.
• What is the possibility of getting individual docking stations?
• Docking stations are not available for the 4″ screens.
• Can emails be forwarded?
• Once email invitations have met their limit, can it be reset?
• Doc had limited the amount of email invitations you can have.
The list can be reviewed to see who you are sending them to & you may be able to have it reset through a help ticket.
The easiest solution would be to have your family/friend add you to their list.
Can additional money be added to the JPay account or the amount be changed once you have submitted a request?
• No. Once your request has been submitted, you may not change it.
You are only allowed up to put a request in once every 2 weeks.
• The audible alarm clock is not working.
• Jpay will look into the issue.
• What are some of the future features coming out or you are hoping to have approved?
• Outbound video grams
• More educational capabilities
• Movies are being discussed
> In conclusion, JPay stated they will be meeting with DOC headquarters this afternoon & will take some of the wish list items to them to see if they may be approved.
Thanks for your time!!!
Jonathan Gordon 793350
Stafford Creek Corrections Center
Remember to post comments to our articles
Remember to sign up for our RSS feed to receive updates when they are posted
Remember to add/link us to your social media networks!!!