Thanks/Praise to God
APRIL IS NATIONAL SEXUAL ASSAULT AWARENESS & PREVENTION MONTH:
5 things you can do this April:
More than 225,000 people are sexually assaulted in the USA a year.
1) REACH OUT TO A LOVED ONE. It ‘s never too late to let a survivor in your life know that you care…
The National Sexual Assault Hotline can also provide you with confidential help 24 hours a day, every day of the week @
also online @RAINN01 #ActWitRAINN
2) MAKE YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.
3) VOLUNTEER. Looking to donate your time? There are so many ways you can get involved in your community: Volunteer for you local rape crisis center or the Online Hotline or get involved on your campus.
4) GET SOCIAL. With a “share” or “RT” you can educate your networks about sexual violence prevention & recovery!
5) JOIN THE #SPEAK4RAINN15 CAMPAIGN. You can help survivors by sharing about the 15th anniversary of “Speak”, the acclaimed novel by Laurie Halse Anderson.
Sign up for RAINN’s Email newsletter:
Thanks for your time!!!
Jonathan Gordon 793350
Stafford Creek Corrections Center
Remember to post comments to our articles
Remember to sign up for our RSS feed to receive updates when they are posted
Remember to add/link us to your social media networks!!!