I am an avid reader. I inhale literature. My most prized possessions are three letters I have received while in prison, my induction certificate into the Honor Society, and my books. I have amassed a collection that has changed me and motivated me in ways that only those books can. Here they are:
1. Discipline and Punish: The Birth of the Prison by Michel Foucault
2. 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
3. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
4. The Alchemist by Paolo Santiago
5. Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
6. The Master Plan by Chris Wilson
7. The Art of War by Sun Tzu
8. The Secrets of Body Language by Philippe Turchet
9. American Prison by Shane Bauer
Reading leads to enlightenment.
Enlightenment leads to understanding.
Understanding leads to better choices.
Better choices leads to better lives.
Better lives leads to better communities.
Better communities leads to the impossible…
Subscribe, Follow, Interact, Comment and change YOUR community