1. Understand that sexuality and gender is on a continuum, it is not set to one size fits all. Not all gay men want to queen it up, not all trans people want to have their bodies surgically altered.
2. Know that there is no equality until there is all equality. Every battle in discrimination is our battle...period.
3. Some people need labels, some despise them. Both are our family.
4. Talk to people. As in be willing to engage with actual people who actually speak...with actual words and expect that they will be different from you...beautifully and heroically different.
5. Don't tolerate bullying, shaming, victimizing or any behavior that makes someone else feel less than. Say something, make it unacceptable and taboo to put down someone publicly.
Together we can change this world. Don't allow "That's impossible" to destroy possible.
Subscribe, Follow, Interact, Comment...Make a difference in YOUR world!
Jeff Jeffebelle Utnage